Halloween is right around the corner, and we have the perfect inspiration of spooky treats for you to sink your fangs into. These are simple to make but look so good, Halloween has never looked so yummy!
Bats are a Halloween STAPLE. They are easy to make and cute, perfect for a Halloween party, lunchbox or even for yourself.
How to make them:
1. Take the top of an Oreo off and cut it in half.
2. Get a small Reese’s miniature cups and melt some chocolate on the top.
3. Stick the Oreos on as the wings.
4. Stick some eyes on in the middle. And viola, you have some spooky, and delicious, treats for Halloween! Find the video here.
Tiktok has gone WILD over this brain cupcake lifehack.
Here is how you do it.
1. Get a circular mould.
2. Then get your pink icing.
3. with a small piping tip, you fill the mould with squiggles and put your cupcake on top of the mould.
4. freeze the cupcake.
5. As an added extra you can dip it in strawberry sauce to add a gooey blood effect!
And that is it! You have a cupcake brain to scare everyone around you. A trick AND a treat! Find the video here.
Rice Crispy Treats.
Decorate an average rice crispy treats with orange, purple and green sprinkles to make it go from a normal treat to a Halloween treat.
All you need is marshmallows, butter, rice crispies, sprinkles and dipping chocolate to make a lovely (and simple) Halloween treat.
The perfect Halloween activity and treat for you to make at home, don't forget to tag us when you make them... enjoy!