Reese's, the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, is the perfect match for your baking passion. Blend Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter into cookies or mix Reese’s Peanut Butter Minis into cupcakes for a unique taste experience.
110g butter or margarine
150g granulated sugar
75g REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
170g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
226g REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis Pouch
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Beat butter, sugar and Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter until creamy
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blend well.
- Drop dollops of the mixture into small paper baking cases
- Press a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Mini into the top of each dollop
- Bake for 12 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges.
- Cool 3 minutes; move to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 20 mini bites. ENJOY