ChocoPatiss® comes to this year's show with brand new models of their plastic Cake Boxes, presented by Monika Triebenbacher, former winner of ‘das große Backen’ (‘Great German Bake Off’).
This year’s theme is: hygienic, safe, sustainable and yet affordable transport of your cakes. ChocoPatiss®, producer of the well-known reusable, foldable, portable, heavy duty plastic Cake Boxes, answerd the requests of many, many, visitors of last year’s show and says: We’ve got them ! In addition to the well-known ChocoPatiss® plastic Cake Boxes, they proudly present their new models; the Cake Box 10 x 10 x 13.4” and the XXL plastic Cake Box 12.4 x 12.4 x 19”, for your stacked, (wedding)cake.
Head over to their stand to check out all of their models, to meet Monika and...TO WIN!
For the (few) ones who don’t know about ChocoPatiss® plastic Boxes yet, here are some keywords;
- Foldable, washable, reusable, portable, heavy duty plastic Boxes for Cakes, Cupcakes, muffins,
pastry, macarons, panettone.
- Wide range of models; plastic Boxes from 7.2 x 7.2 x 3.8” up to 12.4 x 12.4 x 19”
- Some of them with plastic, freestanding- or fixed cupcake insert. So no need for you to spend your precious time on constructing “house of cardsboard” boxes.
- All Boxes: - are foldable, washable (dishwasher proof!), reusable and therefore durable
- are portable by easy, comfortable grip handle for safe transport, the grip handle has a
max. load capacity of 4 kg.
- are made of prime quality, heavy duty PP plastic
- come with a flatpack for easy, space-saving, folded storage
- Because of PP plastic material:
- there will be no taste transfer and your delicacies will stay fresh
- all ChocoPatiss® Boxes are sturdy and weatherproof yet have a classy look
- ChocoPatiss® plastic Boxes are all-in-one boxes which you can use:
- to keep your cake fresh in the fridge
- to safely transport your cake to the party
- to serve your cake; you don’t need any other box or bag!
- All Boxes are made in Europe and the prime quality, heavy duty PP plastic is Food proof certified.
- Using their Boxes:
- will secure safe transport of your delicacies
- will improve your hygiene, as you will always have a clean Cake Box
- will save you money, as you will be buying less (disposable) boxes
- will help you save the environment as you use our plastic boxes again and again
- will prevent you from finding out, on a rainy Saturday night, that you are running out of disposable boxes
- As the icing on the cake, after all those practical notes. It is already a party when you enter the room as the box simply looks very cool!
www.chocopatiss.com See you at stand: D50 and D60